Whether it’s for a weekend or an extended stay, indulge in a little luxury away with three of our top picks for the best Melbourne Airbnb spaces. Melbourne is a buzzing city packed with activities from sporting events to cultural festivals year round.
We chose the below Airbnb’s that you can book right now in Melbourne based on their photos, listed amenities, uniqueness and traveller reviews.
Art Deco, Rooftop Garden in South Yarra
South Yarra, VIC, Australia
Price:$281 per night
Looking for a chic and spacious Melbourne Airbnb experience? This Art Deco, Rooftop Garden is our #1 pick for a stay with style.
Featuring furniture by celebrated designers, the property also boasts cable TV, WiFi, free parking, and complete privacy for a maximum of 3 guests.
Picturesque views and plenty of fresh air are available right here in the suburb of South Yarra.
A mix of vintage, modern, antique and industrial interior design is a promise to make your stay in this apartment memorable.
- “Leon’s top floor apartment is a charming, delightful Art Deco masterpiece with the most incredible rooftop with sweeping views… we enjoyed our stay so much that we decided to extend it. Leon is a pleasure to communicate with.”
- “The apartment was in a great location in South Yarra close to public transport and shops. The apartment was beautifully furnished, comfortable and clean and Leon provided us with breakfast ingredients which was fantastic. The roof garden was an added bonus.”
- “The apartment was fantastic in every respect and a joy to stay in.”
- “Have recommended this beautiful place to friends already.”
The Canvas Barn B&B
Warburton, VIC, Australia
Price: $196 per night
Craving for some quality time with family and loved ones? This sophisticated barn that accommodates 9 people is unbeatable.
Reconnect with nature and undergo the uniqueness of this self-sustainable Airbnb topped off with nearby biking and walking trails for a digital detox.
Set in the Yarra state forest, this owner-built barn is prime for bonding with family and friends.
Get domestic in this rustic environment and experiment with the wood fire pizza oven and barbeque, or take advantage of the outdoor entertainment area.
Enjoy the calm and soothing back-to-nature facilities without having to forgo the comfort of heating and internet connection.
- “The accommodation is beautifully equipped with everything you need.”
- “The fireplace was great with plenty of wood handy.”
- “Family friendly, quiet and away from the usual distractions of tv and mobile phones.”
- “This is such a beautiful part of the world.”
- “The host made us feel very welcome, and the house was incredible to explore.”
Chic, Modern Apartment in Richmond
Renowned for its proximity to bars and restaurants, tram lines and sporting grounds, Richmond is an ideal area to call home while staying in Melbourne. And within Richmond, you can’t look past one of the best Airbnb’s in Melbourne CBD, a modern apartment and secret lair. The two bedroom, two bathroom home features tasteful art pieces throughout, appreciated homely touches such as flowers and organic soap, plus your own private sun-filled patio.
Light floods into the living area with a full sized floor to ceiling sliding glass door. The wood accent feaure wall is a highlight of the property’s interior design.